Wednesday 15 May 2013

Asa involved in accident




Asa



Nigerian singer, Bukola Elemide, also known as Asa, and her fans all over the world have cause to thank God as she survived from a ghastly accident which occurred in Nashville, Tennessee, the United States of America on Tuesday.
She wrote about the accident on her Twitter page and states: “I just been in an accident in Nashville. I was crossing an intersection going for a walk; a car turning didn’t see me and boom! Sent me flying. Thank God. I landed on my padded butt. The only thing that got crushed was my water bottle.”
Born in 1982 in Paris, Asa has been singing since she was young. Beautiful Imperfection Album by Asa has tracks like: OK OK; Maybe; Be My Man, Dreamer Girl, Preacher Man, Why Can't We, The Way I Feel, Oré, Baby Gone, Broda Olé and Questions.

No comments: