Thursday 6 November 2014

Heart-to-heart with ADA DIKE (relationship matters)


Should I trust him?

Two months ago, I fell in love with a man who came through a friend of mine. At the beginning, I did not want to accept him because I was scared of heart break but my friend was able to convince me so I accepted him. He said he is not into any serious relationship but along the line, I  realised that a particular number always calls him more than three times a day. It continued until the day he invited me over during holiday. That same number called him that night and he went into the bedroom and answered with low voice. I asked him about the call and threatened to quit the relationship because I thought he had a strong relationship with her. He snubbed me and slept off till the next day. I stayed awake through out that night thinking what could make him behave that way. In the morning, he still did not say a word about the issue and prepared to go to church. Out of anger, I told him that I was leaving. He dropped transport fare on the chair for me and I rejected it. He picked the money and left the house. Some hours later, he called, asking me about my trip but still did not say a word about the issue. I became more angry and refused to pick his calls.
He has been calling me for a week but I refused to pick his calls and he stopped calling. A week later, I sent him a text threatening to deal with him so he replied.
This is his reply;  “The fact still remain that  I am not in any serious relationship but you decided to name it yourself. If I knew the friendship will not last, I  wouldn’t have attempted having sex with you. My love for you is not about sex or use and dump you or to displease you. It is for good but you decide to use your hand to scatter the good work you have started. All the best! Don’t ever think that I am happy about it. Thanks for calling me names. GOD knows my mind for you and my intention.”
I  am confused. Was I wrong to say I would quit because I felt he was using me? Does he  love me? Does he value his relationship with his caller more than mine? Should I go back to him? please help me out.
NACHAS FROM ABUJA







Reply:
Give him the benefit of the doubt and relate with him like before since he has told you how he cherished your relationship. Moreover, the nearer, the dearer. You stand the better chance of having him to yourself since the other lady does not live in Abuja.
Try and re-unite with him so as to make the relationship a long-lasting one.

No comments: