Thursday 6 November 2014

Heart-to-heart with ADA DIKE (Relationship matters)

ADA DIKE (me)

My fiancée Is dating an expatriate
Dear Heart Tonic,
I work in a construction company in Port Harcourt. On my way to the office one cool morning, I gave a ride to lady who later got a job in a sister company to where I work as an engineer. We exchanged phone numbers and began to date. Along the line, one of my bosses who is an expatriate had interest in her and sent her to The United States of America for a course.
While in the U.S, she called and asked me to secure a nice accommodation for her which I tried to.
As soon as she came back, the white man got her an accommodation where major population of expatriates live in Port Harcourt. The man normally sends her romantic text messages. I have severally caught her coming out of the man’s apartment  but she kept denying having anything to do with him. She told me that she told the man that she loved me and would want to settle down with me.
One day, the man called me to his office, telling me that he admires the lady but had no intention to date her. In my mind, I know that they are dating because I have also seen them on several occasions coming out of my girlfriend’s apartment.
Recently, I noticed that the man carries straight face each time he sees me. I love the girl and do not want to lose her because she is intelligent and beautiful.  Can I trade my job for her love? Please advice me on what to do.
Tony




 

 Reply:
Be careful about your relationship with that lady if you still love your job. I have never seen any man who competed with his boss over a lady and  retained his job.
She is not telling you the truth if she says that she is not dating that expatriate because he is not father Christmas to have given her an apartment and often takes her out.
Look for another job if you want to marry that girl or quit the relationship, look for another lady in order to retain your job.

No comments: