Monday 23 February 2015

A soldier dies fighting insurgency

This illustrious son of Nigeria from Enugu state, Charles Victor Uchenna Ilo, died recently in the recapture of Monguno.
His status update on his Fcacebook page on Valentine's day, just before setting off for battle read: "Well,nothing more 2say,we are going back 2 recapture our # mongunobase 2day, i must fullfill my vow 4my country...my faith is one and ever! THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA."
May his soul rest in peace. Amen!
"Charles Victor Uchenna Ilo. Died in the recapture of Monguno. His status update on his FB page on Valentine's day, just before setting off for battle read: "well,nothing more 2say,we are going back 2 recapture our # mongunobase 2day, i must fullfill my vow 4my country...my faith is one and ever! THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA". May his soul rest in peace. Nigeria is NOT a failed state."
Charles Victor Uchenna Ilo

No comments: