Tuesday 21 July 2015

Eric Arubayi drops “My Everything”




Third runner up, Idols West Africa season 1, Eric Arubayi, is back with a new single.
Titled: "My Everything" it premieres on his birthday on major music platforms around Nigeria. 
Eric, described as a classic R&B/Soul artiste whose music basically summarizes the basis of our existence, survival and hustle through life is geared up towards his new single.
Having released his debut album in 2011 titled "Redefined" which saw him working with the likes of Jesse Jagz, he is most popularly known for major hits such as I go Make Am, Mr. DJ and One Love, One Voice.  
Arubayi's new single “My Everything ” tells a powerful, positive story of love and the mightiness of God and the love we can share with Him and one another, in a worship and piano- driven mid tempo ballad
Speaking on the single, Eric comments, “It's amazing how God has been a lot to me and a whole lot of people can relate to this, henc,e I call him my everything."

No comments: