Wednesday 23 September 2015

CKN expresses gratitude to his family, friends and fans over his release

A couple of minutes ago, he wrote this on Facebook: "MULTITUDES OF GRATITUDE..I wish to use this medium to thank all friends and fans too numerous to mention across the globe who stood by me through thick and thin via prayers,campaigns, text messages, phone calls etc all these days..I also wish to thank my colleagues in the media,those on Facebook,Twitter,bb whose unrelented campaigns for my release surprised even those that kept me under lock and key..I also wish to thank my counsels especially Barr Ebun Olu Adegboruwa for their efforts at getting me released..My utmost gratitude also goes to the members of my immediate and extended families that stood by me like rock of gilbrata..Finally I wish to thank my creator for the gift of life and the strength to overcome..MAY GOD MEET YOU ALL AT THE POINT OF YOUR NEEDS..AM BACK TO MY BEATS..NOTHING HAS CHANGED..IKENGA CKN."

No comments: