It's time to submit your film
Film entry for the 2016 edition of iREPRESENT International Documentary Film Festival is ending soon. Good thing, you still have until January 29th to submit your film.
1. Entrants must fully comply with these Entry Rules & Regulations, including all deadlines, film length, entry material and other requirements.
2. Film must reflect the African experience i.e. the subject matter must address or celebrate issues in Africa
3. Non-English language works must have English subtitles at the time submitted. Dialogue lists will not be accepted.
4. TWO DVD copies of the work, formatted for multi-zone must be submitted and labeled with the work’s title, running time, format (PAL or NTSC), and director(s) name(s). Check that each submitted DVD plays in its entirety on consumer DVD players. (if burning yourself, use a permanent marker to write necessary information).
5. To submit your film online, upload to Youtube, Vimeo, Dropbox, Wetransfer, Hightail, or any FTP site, and send the download detail to email@example.com
6. Film's Stills (300dpi, jpg) or Digital poster should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
7. The selection criteria will be determined by the festival management. The festival management reserves the right to show a film or not, based on the advice of its film selection committee
8. All film applicants having submitted a film for pre-selection shall be advised by e-mail by March, whether their entry has been included in the festival programme.