Thursday 15 August 2013

Bianca Ojukwu Responds to Fani-Kayode over Kiss & Tell Claims

Mrs. Bianca Ojukwu
 By Elombah.com
Nigerian Ambassador to Spain, Mrs Bianca Onoh-Ojukwu has disassociated herself from a fabricated and frivolous comments going round the internet, purported to have been written by her as her response to Kayode Fani-Kayode's claim of having a relationship with her, before her marriage. According to aides of Mrs Ojukwu, "she has
chosen to remain silent over Kayode's provocation and demeaning post about her and her people". 
They further appealed to the public to disregard those false response, as they did not come from Ambassador Bianca Ojukwu or her spokesperson.
Earlier today, the twitter and facebook was agog with reports that Nigeria's Ambassador to Spain, Bianca Ojukwu, tweeted: "I did not sleep with him to the best of my knowledge. But I remember vividly that he kissed and sucked my breasts then but no full sex," in response to Femi Fani-Kayode's claim that he slept with her. 
Further investigations, however, reveal that the information was false.
Elombah Perspective said they checked Bianca's twitter profile, but did not see what was claimed the widow of the Former Biafran Leader, Chief Odumegwu Ojukwu purportedly said.
In fact, checks revealed that the last post on her profile was in April and she posted:
@biancaojukwu "Looking forward to seeing those coming for the Nigerian Youth conference here in Madrid. Pls contact Mr Kelvin for your travelling package." 20 Apr.
A facebook user. Kanayo Nwachukwu alleges that Femi Fani-Kayode purposely created a fake "Bianca Ojukwu" Twitter account, using it to disseminate lies and manipulate public opinion. 
While another user who inadvertently reposted the message said he later discovered that Bianca's twitter account was hacked.
Bianca Ojukwu Nigerian ambassador to Spain. Former miss Nigeria, miss Africa and Miss Intercontinental. Legal Solicitor. CEO Bianca Blend & Mirabella, has, in the last hour, through her aide, said: "I have chosen to remain silent over Kayode's provocation and demeaning posts about me and my people. I appeal to the public to disregard those (Twitter) responses, as they did not come from me."
Former Aviation Minsiter, Chief Femi Fani-Kayode, Tuesday went public with his romantic affairs with the country’s incumbent Ambassador to Spain, and two other Igbo ladies.
Ranting on his Facebook page, Fani- Kayode boasted about the affairs with the then Miss Bianca Onoh, Miss Chioma Anasoh and Miss Adaobi Uchegbu.
He posted on facebook:
" I was not a tribalist when I had a long-standing and intimate relationship with Miss Bianca Onoh, an igbo lady, who many years later married Ojukwu and who is now our Ambassador in Spain. I was not a tribalist when I had a long-standing and intimate relationship with Miss Chioma Anasoh, another igbo lady, who I almost took as a second wife. I was not a tribalist when I had a long-standing and intimate relationship with Miss Adaobi Uchegbu, another igbo lady, who was exceptionally close to me and who is now at the National Headquarters of the ruling PDP... I was not a tribalist when I wrote an essay, just two years ago, extolling the virtues of igbo women and telling the world about their sudden and meteoric rise and how far they had gone in the power circles of this country in the last 10 years....Yet now I am a tribalist because I spoke the truth about our history and who the yoruba are." -
Meanwhile, the other woman, Adaobi Kate Uchendu, who yesterday refused to take issues with Fani Kayode but rather described the randy former Minister as a detribalised Nigerian has this morning,  proceeded to post further messages.
She wrote: 
"Thank u,all,for your numerous calls of support and encouragement. The key factor in leadership is "restraint in the face of provocation". Some jobless nigerians,who dont want peace in our country,have been calling me to come out and fight chief femi fani-kayode and all yorubas publicly. But i have one thing to say - "that is not the way i fight". Besides,i will not entertain you on facebook by abusing people on the social media. As for those jobless opportunists,i will say this -- if u feel u have the energy for another civil war,go and fight. But,count me out of it. This war of words did not start from me. and it will definetly not end by me. Once more,i am saying a big thank you to all my friends and political associates who stood by me." 
Culled from www.elombah.com
 

No comments: