Tuesday 23 September 2014

Heart-to-heart with ADA DIKE


 
Advisor: ADA DIKE (ME)

He’s a flirt
I have been married for the past five years and we are blessed with two daughters. My husband does not give me problem and we hardly quarrel but my problem is that he derives pleasures in holding hands, hugging and chatting with my friends. I feel uncomfortable each time they visit me. There was a time I wanted to ban them from visiting me but had to erase that plan from my heart. What shall I do?
Lucy




My response:
I am sure that he is just being nice to them, without any ulterior motive. The most important thing you need to do is to trust your husband. There are millions of ladies out there and I believe that your closest friends can be indirectly regarded as your family members. So  I don’t thing that your husband has any plan to befriend them, except he is a chronic flirt.
Though things are happening these days and someone’s friends may become her enemies tomorrow. Some jealous friends who are not privileged to enjoy their marriage would like to do some funny things. So you are not making any mistake by watching your husband’s attitude towards your friends.
Pour it out to him and tell him that you always feel bad watching him chatting with your friends. That you cannot do it with their husbands. Tell him to stop it.
Too much closeness can lead to a lot of things. Some friends have snatched their friend’s husbands so act now but don’t confront him. Discuss it with him as if it is a joke while you are lying on the bed or taking a walk.

No comments: