Monday 29 September 2014

Ngozi Braide redeployed to state Criminal Investigations Department, Panti, as Lagos Police gets new PRO


Reports reaching us stated that the Commissioner of Police in Lagos State, Kayode Aderanti, has appointed a new public relations officer for the state, while the former image maker, Ngozi Braide, has been redeployed to the state Criminal Investigations Department, Panti.
The new police image maker, Kenneth Nwosu, a Deputy Superintendent of Police, was until his appointment, serving at the Force Headquaters in Abuja
Braide, in a press statement that she signed and made available to the Saturday Tribune said, “ This is to notify the general public, especially captains of the media in Lagos and crime reporters in particular, that I have been redeployed by the command for greater assignment.”
“I am using this medium to express my profound gratitude for the maximum support given to me by my friends in the media and Lagosians as a whole. You have been quite cooperative as you assisted me in making my job easier despite my short comings.”
Source: Tribune

No comments: